We are always excited to introduce new, affordable treatments to all new and return clients. We take pride in giving you the best technology at an affordable price. Take your time to browse and check out everything we have to offer.
All our treatments are non-invasive and completely safe alternatives to surgery. There is no downtime or side effects after treatments. We offer a wide variety of safe treatments with long lasting results.
This one time painless treatment will have you melting away fat for months to come. This is a one time treatment that can reduce 20% to 40% of the fat in the targeted area.
Our goal is to help those in need to feel good in there own skin. How do you feel about your body? If you don’t immediately answer “Great!” with a smile—don’t worry, you are not alone and you came to the right place.
This is a very common problem for people today, especially for women. Pinky Promise Beauty is always researching for new and exciting treatments that will give you the results toy truly deserve. Offering the latest alternatives to lipo, fat reduction and skin tightening treatments without any surgical procedures. Avoiding incision or pain and taking time off work is our main goal by finding you the right treatment. All of our treatments are 100% safe, efficient and non-invasive alternatives to surgery. Years of researching for alternatives that can guarantee results in little to no time at all.
If you’re feeling unattractive and down about your body, here's your chance to improve the area that you want. It doesn’t matter what size you are—Pinky Promise Beauty will help you achieve the look you desire.
This relatively new noninvasive skin tightening treatment is by far our most popular skin tightening treatment. After treatment you will see 20% of your results on the spot with the other 80% after 6 to 8 months.
As you grow older, you’ve probably noticed some excess skin in areas of the body that weren't there 5 years ago. Wait, you don’t remember your skin sagging or feeling as rubbery. You might have considered getting surgery, but it looks far too painful. Plus, you’d be out of work for a couple of weeks, which just isn’t doable.
If this non-surgical treatment were to help you fight the signs of ageing? Would you be interested in a non-invasive treatment that has no recovery time, but could still help you retain a more youthful appearance?
This Non-Surgical treatment is the best and most efficient way of boosting collagen production that tends to slow down with age. The treatment will naturally kick-start your body to gently increase the levels of the collagen and elastin, helping to lift and tighten your skin.
At Pinky Promise Beauty, you’ll be at complete ease as our specialists, who have a wealth of experience with skin tightening treatment and really do care about the results that you want to see.
Sign up to hear to recieve discounts and special offers!